Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well, this is probably going to be my last post for the year as I gear up for the Christmas holidays. 

Looking back, it has been pretty interesting to say the least. I am pretty happy with the fact that I have been able to keep writing on the blog so far, and of course getting Niyi to help out with more content and then Wale, Siji and Mike for the podcast. Next year should see a whole slew of more interesting stuff as I dig deeper into more old games I played years ago as well as more independent titles, and hopefully some Nigerian-developed games too, some of which I am hoping to drive through the MAG site, and others I will hopefully discover from digging around. I am also working on moving the blog over to wordpress and its own domain at www.somekillgiants.com by next year, hopefully organising the blog better as well as the podcast. Once I can work out how to migrate the feeds and so on it should be done, but yeah, by January it should be done.

To all those that are reading, thanks for hanging in there and being our audience.

Happy holidays, and to those that celebrate it, a merry Christmas! I leave you all with a link to a great album by Doctor Octoroc, featuring Christmas music done in the style of classic NES games.

Enjoy the holidays and see you all next year!

2 comments:

Cyber Poet: Creator of Virtual Worlds said...

Tell me if you need help with the WordPress blog. I would love to help if you have any questions.

Yegwa said...

Thanks for the offer! Things are alright so far, but will let you know if anything comes up.

Hope your holidays were good.