Thursday, October 9, 2008

TGS 2008 and a Witch in glasses


It has taken TGS 2008 starting to really get me excited about the current-gen of consoles and portables. Platinum Games is finally showing the fruits of their labour, exciting games like Bayonetta, Mad World, Infinite Line (Space?) should hopefully be playable on the floor and we can get impressions. Cave Story is on the Wii! I am hoping this means Pixel, its creator will break through (hopefully) into the mainstream, and maybe he can be inspired to make, and rewarded for making more games. Also, No More Heroes 2!! I haven't played the original yet due to not having a Wii, but anything Suda 51 does I wholeheartedly support because of Killer 7. Also, the teaser trailer is pretty badass. There's also more news and a trailer for the Halo 3 expansion. Apparently called Halo 3: Recon now I am also excited about White Story, Little Big Planet, and a whole host of other games. The preview and gameplay videos are beginning to trickle out at gametrailers and gamevideos, so do check out those sites for more info and nice visuals.

I think the developers are finally beginning to get into their stride with these consoles and with potential gems like Mirror's Edge, Muramasa: Demon Blade (what Vanillaware did next!), Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2 (with Horde mode!), amongst others, I am really quite excited to be a gamer.

Also, do note the change in banner. Bayonetta is my new hottest babe in gaming and actually the game I am most looking forward to at the moment. Whether that's because I am some sort of closet pervert, or whether it's just cos I cannot wait for what Kamiya san has in store for us after Dante and Viewtiful Joe. I am also going through Ninja Gaiden 2 and I am so pumped for another third-person action game.

Random wallpapers I just hustled together for Bayonetta.

And here's some cam footage of the game in action (might be slightly NSFW).

No comments: